WASHINGTON GRAPHIC IS ALL ABOUT SERVICE!
At WGS we are passionate about design and technology. Graphic communication encompasses a wide range of tools that businesses and organizations can leverage to direct their brand image and sales messages. Washington Graphic Services delivers creative expertise with integrated, comprehensive visual communication from a firm’s initial visual brand and logo, through print tactics to the latest interactive media and web sites.
Knowledge and innovation connects brands with their customers/clients today. WGS works with our clients to create web based and marketing campaigns that brings in customers and results. We find the next best way to help our clients communicate and influence their audience and make their products stand out.
The creative team at WGS works with our clients and digital strategists from the beginning of each project to combine key consumer insights and technology with impactful messaging and design. WGS produces, writes, and designs creative websites with leading industry technology. Our websites are built with inspired design merged with campaigns that work.
• Website Design• Website Maintenance • Database Programming • Social Media, SEO and Content Implementation
· Markup languages (such as HTML, XHTML and XML)
· Style sheet languages (such as CSS and XSL)
· Server-side scripting (such as PHP and ASP)
· Database technologies (such as MySQL and PostgreSQL)
· Multimedia technologies (such as Flash and Silverlight)
· CMS: WordPress, Squarespace, ASP and Sharepoint pros!
We love website maintenance, design and production❞
Our brand/logo is all about you. Branding tells your audience who you are and what you do. Your brand/logo must be memorable, connect with your product, and be clear. WGS makes our clients brand visible, differentiated, and unforgettable.
• Logos, tag lines, corporate identity, slogans, sales tools • Signage and displays • Company naming and product naming • Office and retail store graphics on glass, walls and floors
Branding encompasses more than a “logo”. Entire publications have been written on the subject, however to put it in a nutshell you could describe a ‘brand’ as an organization, service, or product with a ‘personality’ that is shaped by the perceptions of the audience. On that note, it should also be stated that a designer cannot “make” a brand – only the audience can do this. A designer forms the foundation of the brand.
Creative and marketing professionals often believe a brand only consists of a few elements – some colors, some fonts, a logo, and perhaps a slogan. In reality, it is much more complicated than that. A brand is a ‘corporate image’.
The fundamental idea and core concept behind having a ‘corporate image’ is that everything a company does, everything it owns, and everything it produces should reflect the values and aims of the business as a whole.
Corporate brochures are a vital tool in convincing prospects that you are the vendor, product, or service that they need. Brochures and marketing materials convey a brand and image through text, messages, garphics, and photos - the sum total of what your company is and can do. WGS writes content and designs and produces/prints all collateral for business, government, and non-profits.
• Annual Reports • Brochures • Newsletters and Flyer’s • Publications • Catalogs and Reports • Package Design • Books and Magazine Design • Pocket Folders and Media Kits
Washington Graphic will create and write content for your website, social media, and marketing campaigns. Our content will excite the heart and ignite the mind... Expand your reach, build buzz, and make ‘em know that you’re the real deal.
• Content Strategy • Content Marketing • Copywriting • Media Outreach • Blogger Outreach • Storytelling • Event Management • Thought Leadership
Activate your marketing strategy. Washington Graphic Services executes all digital marketing activities to drive your leads, engage customers and crank up conversions.
• SEO - Search Engine Optimization • Paid Search • Display Advertising • Retargeting • Landing Pages • Conversion Optimization • Social Media Strategy
The art of good signage is bold, clear, easy to read and gives the viewer a “call to action” message. WGS wants to design, write and produce any/all of your upcoming conference booths, displays, signs and retail graphics. WGS designs/manufactures/installs all office/retail graphics on walls, glass, floors... anywhere! (If you have an existing booth we can update it too).
• Trade Show Booths • Displays • Indoor and Outdoor Signage • Banners • Commercial Signs and Business Displays • Office Graphics • Retail Graphics and Signs
Our objective is to bring you in business and achieve measured results. Washington Graphic can show you how our approach will get that phone ringing and create new business contacts. Build a rock-solid plan to achieve your marketing goals while blindsiding the competition.
• Discovery • Goals Definition • Competitive Analysis • SWOT & GAP Analysis • Persona Development • Positioning & Differentiation • Strategy Development • Marketing Planning